QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 9001 STANDARD IS CHANGING IN THE AUTUMN OF 2015.
Major changes are coming!
WHAT IS THE STANDARD ABOUT?
ISO 9001 is a general standard that includes the requirements to create quality management system in organisations. Its newest version is MSZ EN ISO 9001:2009. At the end of 2015, significant changes are going to be introduced that are intended to ensure that ISO 9001 continues to adapt to the changing environments in which organizations operate.
ISO 9001 serves as a guide for companies that aim to improve their quality and make sure that their products and services continously meet the customers’ needs.
First of all, it contains requirements of creating a quality and customer focused perspective by rethinking goals, corporate regulations and internal policies.
It defines guidelines for the quality management system, including customer focus, commitment of the management, resources, manufacturing and service control, process approach, continual measurement, analysis and improvement.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN YOUR COMPANY?
Having ISO 9001 standard helps to ensure that your company provides unified, high-quality product or service to the customers: that means a lot of business advantages and maintains your company's competitiveness.
A Quality Management System helps you with:
- developing a framework that ensures continuous control and guarantees high quality products and service
- detecting and correcting errors arising
- determining a product's life and stages of succession
- determining the means and criterias designed to ensure the effective operation
- developing the self-monitoring systems and clues that can help you get an objective snapshot of the processes within the company's performance at any level and at any point in the operation of the organization
- planning measures required to achieve defined objectives, changes
HOW CAN YOUR COMPANY GET PROFIT FROM HAVING AN ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
- It supports continuous improvement and ensures that your products and / or services meet the customer needs and requirements
- It demonstrates the commitment of the company’s management,
- It creates confidence, develops and augments customer and business relationships
- It demonstrates that the processes are regulated and the organisation manages its human and material resources properly,
- It is a recognition of the product / service quality
Who do we recommend it?
It is suitable for all types of organisation aiming to stay competitive, improve their processes continuosly and reach their goals with the best results.
The standard itself is only a pure collection of rules and requirements. It only tells you what you need to do but it doesn’t provide you with any guidance how to do it.
Our job is to help you with creating and implementing a valuable management system personalised for your company’s needs, planning the processes and pointing out the methods so that you can achieve an efficient and succesful operation.
Raise your questions! Ask for personal advice about advantages and benefits of having ISO systems in your company.
Our first consultation is free of charge.